LEARN TO PAINT IN A DAY!
Experience the Miracle of Accelerated Art Training
Do you think painting is hard? Let us show you how easy it is with this “instant miracle” method! Learn to paint in just 8 hours – it is an amazing feeling to wake up on Monday morning, realizing that you have discovered your artistic talent. You will never look back – this will be the day you became an artist.
You will awaken your power to create even if you had absolutely no prior artistic experience.
Most art schools teach art step by step. It works, but it takes 5 to 10 years to learn. Why take that long to become an artist! If you want to start painting NOW, you can by joining this workshop today!
Sunday, April 12, 10am – 6pm
Your inner potential will be nourished by teacher who fosters this magical experience. Olya Losina, a gift to the US from Russia, cracked the talent code. She will catalyze this extraordinary shift in your ability to “see and depict”, regardless of your age or background. She has awakened artistic ambitions in hundreds of participants, aged 12 to 97. In this “talent pool” in San Diego, she will help you discover your artistic uniqueness.
During this event, Olya will share her secrets of “mind-reading”. She will help you activate your R-Brain mode – your natural genius.
You will feel talented, no – brilliant! It will open your mind to seeing the world in a new way. You don’t have to believe that it is possible: you WILL become an artist in one day. Art skills you’ll learn through this R-brain training will stay with you for life.
If you are a professional artist who experiences an artist block or wants your art to be more distinct, you will learn how to switch to and maintain the R-brain mode and enjoy clarity and effortlessness when painting.
Ages: mature teen to adult.
$394, art materials included. Special offer: split the cost of the workshop when you bring a friend. Register before April 1st and get additional $25 off.
To register, CLICK HERE or call 619-432-5544
Location: Losina Art Center, 3350 Sports Arena Blvd., Ste A, San Diego, CA 92110
“I feel so talented! This morning I didn’t want to come – I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to learn, I had never painted before. I’m so happy I came, it was phenomenal!” – Mark Stevenson, San Diego
“I used to go to museums to look at paintings. I looked at the subject, not at how it was painted. After today, I want to go to the museums to see how the masters did it, and then go and paint! This training has given me this wonderful confidence.” – Lisa Rothschild, San Diego
Benefits from the Workshop
- Ability to paint
- Understanding and appreciation of art
- You will be able to use your “higher power”
- Awareness of your one-of-a-kind originality
What you will get
- 8 hours of magical energy
- A day without an internal critic
- The key concepts of creating art: how to see and depict space, color, form and light
- Techniques that you will be able to practice on your own
- 10 artworks that you won’t believe you’ve created with your own hands
- Certificate of Completion and a gift
Who is this training for?
This workshop is for you if you’ve always wanted to learn painting; if you want to be more creative in your job; if you enjoy acquiring new skills or like to look deeper into the secrets of the mind; if you’d like to become an artist or an art teacher.
Business executives, programmers, and lawyers who called themselves “left-brain”, came to try this training, wanting to explore “the other side”, and left transformed. Artists, writers, designers, and other artistic individuals who came to become more creative, discovered that they had a greater talent than they had ever expected. Many adults and young people joined to have fun or celebrate their birthday, but were profoundly surprised to have fallen in love with painting.
Art Teacher Training
If you are interested in potential employment to teach this workshop at Losina, the prerequisite to the Teacher Training is taking “Lean to Paint in 1 Day”.
NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR:
Price: $394 Special offer: split the cost of the workshop when you bring a friend. Register before April 1st and get additional $25 off.
Cost includes an apron, art supplies; paints and brushes that you will take home; tea, coffee, snacks during the 3 coffee breaks. Lunch break at 12:30 PM (lunch not included; a map to local restaurants will be provided)
Children age 11 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
I am not a beginner, I’ve taken painting classes. Is this workshop for me?
- This workshop is not only for beginners. Our method of training will activate your “inner child” mode and a “grown-up” action, and will give you an unforgettable feeling of freedom and joy. After just one day of the right-brain training you will paint with more ease than ever before, surprising even seasoned painters. Artists of any level, including professional, will benefit from this training – it gives them this unfamiliar experience of virtuosity and clarity with their direction.
Will I be able to paint by myself after attending this workshop?
- This workshop is the best way to jump-start your natural artistic ability. With just one day’s training, a person with no previous artistic experience is capable to continue painting on their own and even teach this method to friends. What you will learn will not require “remembering”, painting will feel easy and natural right away. This right-hemispheric training provides the keys to the creative processes in the brain. Benefits go far beyond just art. Creative thinking ignited in this workshop catalyzes your ability to see innovative solutions and unexpected ways to improve your business or your relationships.
Won’t I get tired in 8 hours?
- When you work in the right-hemispheric mode, you do not feel fatigue. The R-brain mode is energizing; a person can work in it for many hours without getting tired – and not only be effective, but feel completely restored and fully rested after the long day at work. During the training you will experience an increase in stamina, inner balance, harmony, feel youthful and uplifted in your mood and self-esteem. You won’t feel worn out, on the contrary, you will actually have a boost of energy. Many say they were surprised when after the 8 hours of painting they felt rested as if after having been on vacation – they had such positive emotions, relaxation and enjoyment.
Will you be offering other one-day workshops?
Yes, we’ll soon be offering Master Classes in this one-day format that will be available to the graduates of “Learn to Paint in 1 Day” workshop: Drawing and Sketching, Impressionist Painting, Portraiture, Abstract Art, Painting Animals, Flowers, etc. All art materials will be provided. Master Classes will be conducted in the R-brain method that will help you excel fast. In one 3-hour session of this training you will advance in your skills exponentially, compared to a typical 40-hour course. Several Master Classes will be added to our calendar this month.
When I was a child I was told by my art teacher that I didn’t have artistic talent, so I never pursued painting. I am a little skeptical: should I start now when I am 67?
When signing up for this workshop you don’t have to have any confidence in your artistic abilities. Even if you are convinced that you have no talent, you will discover that you can paint and will experience the joy of awakening that what has been suppressed for many years. In 8 hours you’ll disprove that life-long story.
Register for the workshop HERE (or call 619-432-5544)
Watch these interviews with the graduates and read their feedback
“I’m a senior in high school. I took this workshop because I used to do painting and drawing and I’ve been so busy lately and I wanted to get back to it. This workshop was so much fun! Totally opposite to what my mom and I expected it to be – that this would be a rigid art class teaching me some basics or something! But it was a great new experience for me, I feel it gave me everything I was looking for – it was really liberating and enlightening.” – Taylor, San Diego
“Before I came here I was trying to find my acting career in Los Angeles. I decided to come down here to do the program. It changed my life. I feel like I found my groove. It was a great experience!” – Blake P., Los Angeles
“I am retired and I had always been interested in art. I talked to my neighbor who had taken this workshop and she said it was fantastic. So I thought I’d try it too, and I loved it! I didn’t know that I could do all that!” – Alicia B., La Jolla
“My friend and I had taken the wine-and-art classes, and then more wine and art… I have several artists in my family so I decided to try real painting. I heard this workshop was really fun and I was anxious to try it, and I am so thankful to my friend for bringing me!“ – Pat, San Diego
“I am a retired registered nurse. This was a gift to me from my daughter. I put my life on hold to be here for the whole day. I am really enjoying it. It’s an excellent class. If you want to learn how to paint you should take it.” – Lilia W., San Diego
“My girlfriend took this workshop last month and she raved about it and told us about it and so we are here with my friend. It’s awesome.” – Nicole, San Diego
“I used to paint a lot but then I stopped and now I paint again because of you, guys.” - Gael, age 6, San Diego