LEARN TO PAINT
IN 1 DAY!
NEW Right-Brain Training Art Workshop
Everyone has artistic potential. You may be convinced that you are not artistic, or that it takes years to develop art skills from scratch. Usually it does take years. But this is a unique workshop. We’ve cracked the talent code. You will see (even if you had NO PRIOR ARTISTIC EXPERIENCE) that you have an inborn ability that can be awakened in one day with the right instructions. Ages 12 to 95.
This workshop is not only for the absolute beginner. We also invite artists who have never been able to connect to the freedom and effortlessness they know art should be. If you have been painting for years but instead of joy art has been a struggle, your talent may still be locked inside. This training will feel like a miracle. Save yourself years of art classes and thousands of dollars and IN ONE DAY discover your artistic talent! If you are not absolutely DELIGHTED with your results, we will refund all your money. Join the upcoming workshop and fulfill your life’s dream.
This is what our graduates say:
– “I feel so talented! This morning I didn’t want to come – I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to do it. I’m so happy I came, I loved it, it was phenomenal!” - Mark Stevenson, San Diego
– “I used to go to museums to look at paintings. I looked at the subject, not at how it was painted. After today, I want to go to the museums to see how the masters did it, and then go and paint. This training has given me this wonderful confidence.” - Lisa Rothchild, San Diego
- In one Sunday you will start painting even if you have never touched a paint-brush before.
- You will create paintings in various techniques – not abstract, naive or primitive art, but realistic paintings that you will want to frame and show off to your friends.
- This method is based on activating the creative potential of the brain: after just one hour of training you will start experiencing the difference.
What you will get:
- Ability to paint
- Joy of discovering your artistic potential
- Understanding of how artists see and think
- Painting techniques that will enable you to practice on your own
- 10 paintings that you will be proud off
- Awakening of the Right Brain
- 8 recreational hours of painting and enjoying the group of new friends
- Certificate of Completion
- Great opportunity for family fun. Bring friends!
Who will benefit from this training?
Those who dream of learning to paint, artists experiencing “artist block”, business people who want to be more creative, individuals looking for an opportunity to start training as an art instructor, teens seeking more purposeful art, designers and architects, art collectors wishing to better understand artists, and anyone who craves inspiration in their life! Taught by Losina Art Center certified instructors. Enroll now; workshop fills up fast.
Now taking reservations for:
Bring a friend and pay $394. Repeat: $150
Student / military / teacher discount: $175
Cost includes paints and brushes that you will take home, tea, coffee, snacks. Pass the discount on to friends and family and come together for the life-changing experience. But hurry, our previous workshops were sold out!
Children age 11 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
It can take you years to learn to paint and you will spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on classes and supplies. Get the gift of artistic talent in ONE day.
I am not a beginner, I’ve taken painting classes. Is this workshop for me?
- This workshop is not only for beginners. Our method of training will activate your “inner child” mode and give you an unforgettable feeling of freedom and joy. After just one day of the right-brain training you will paint with more ease than ever before, surprising even seasoned painters. Artists of all levels, including professionals, enjoy this training – it gives them the unfamiliar experience of virtuosity and clarity with their direction.
Will I be able to paint by myself after attending this workshop?
- This workshop is the best way to jump-start your natural artistic ability. With just one day’s training, a person with no previous artistic ability is capable to continue painting on their own and even teach this method to their friends. This right-hemispheric training provides the keys to the creative processes in the brain. Benefits go far beyond just art. Creative thinking ignited in this workshop catalyzes your ability to see innovative solutions and unexpected ways to improve your business or your relationships.
Won’t I get tired in 8 hours?
- When you work in the right-hemispheric mode, you do not feel fatigue. Right-brain mode is energizing; a person can work in it for many hours without getting tired – and not only be effective, but feel completely restored and fully rested after a long day at work. During the training you will experience an increase in stamina, inner balance, harmony, feel youthful and uplifted in your mood and self-esteem. You won’t feel worn out, on the contrary, you will actually have a boost of energy. Many say they were surprised when after the 8 hours of painting they felt rested as if after having been on vacation – they had so much of positive emotions, relaxation and enjoyment.
Will you be opening other one-day workshops?
Yes, we will soon be offering One Day workshops. All of them are designed to awaken the right hemisphere of the brain. The results from just one day of this training at Losina Art Center (drawing, for example) will be exponentially higher than a regular 40-hour course of pencil drawing. Several new courses are coming up soon.
When I was a child I was told by my art teacher that I didn’t have artistic talent, so I never pursued painting. I am a little skeptical: should I try it now when I am 60?
When signing up for this workshop you don’t have to have any confidence in your artistic abilities. Even if you are convinced that you have no talent, you will discover that you can paint and the joy of awakening that what has been dormant or suppressed in you. In 8 hours you will disprove that life-long story.
Register for the workshop HERE (or call 619-630-9278)
Watch these interviews with the transformed graduates and read their feedback:
“I’m a senior in high school. I took this class because I used to do painting and drawing and I’ve been so busy lately that I wanted to get back to it. This workshop was so much fun! Totally opposite to what my mom and I expected it to be – that this would be a rigid art class teaching me some basics or something! But it was a great new experience for me, I feel it gave me everything I was looking for – it was really liberating and enlightening.” – Taylor, San Diego
“Before I came here I was trying to find my acting career in Los Angeles. I decided to come down here to do the program. It changed my life. I feel like I found my groove. It was a great experience!” – Blake P., Los Angeles
“I am retired and I had always been interested in art. I talked to my neighbor who had taken this workshop and she said it was fantastic. So I thought I’d try it too, and I loved it! I didn’t know that I could do all that!” – Alicia B., La Jolla
“My friend and I have taken the wine-and-art classes, and then more wine and art… I have several artists in my family so I decided to try real painting. I heard this workshop was really fun and I was anxious to try it, and I am so thankful to my friend for bringing me!“ – Pat, San Diego
“I am a retired registered nurse. This was a gift to me from my daughter. I put my life on hold to be here for one day. I am really enjoying it. It’s an excellent class. If you want to learn how to paint you should take it.” – Lilia W., San Diego
“My girlfriend took this workshop last month and she raved about it and told us about it and so we are here with my friend. It’s awesome.” – Nicole, San Diego
“I used to paint a lot but then I stopped and now I paint again because of you, guys.” - Gael, age 6, San Diego