LEARN TO PAINT
IN 1 DAY!
NEW Right-Brain Training Art Workshop
Everyone has great artistic potential. You may not be aware of your own potential yet. If you are a beginner (or an absolute novice!), in this workshop you will ignite your creative side and learn the skills that allow artists to paint! No prior art experience necessary, 12 years old to 95. If you are an artist, you will enjoy expanding your abilities and discover that painting can be effortless. You will feel enlightened. Join us on Sunday and fulfill your life’s dream.
– “I feel so talented! This morning I didn’t want to come – I was worried I wouldn’t be able to do it. I’m so happy I came, I loved, loved, loved it, it was phenomenal!” - Mark S., San Diego
– “I used to go to museums to look at pretty pictures. I looked at the subject, not at how it was painted. After today, I want to go to the museums to see how the masters did it, and then go and paint. This training has given me this wonderful confidence.” - Lisa R., San Diego
- In one Sunday you will start painting even if you have never touched a paint-brush before.
- You will create 10 paintings in various techniques – not abstract, naive or primitive art, but realistic paintings that you will want to frame and show off to your friends.
- This method is based on activating the creative potential of the brain: after just one hour of training you will start experiencing the difference.
What you will get:
- Ability to paint
- The satisfying feeling of discovering your artistic potential
- Ability to think and see like an artist
- 10 paintings you will be proud to put on your walls.
- You will tap into the “right-brain”.
- 8 recreational hours of learning, creating art and making new friends
- A Certificate of Completion and a gift
- Great opportunity for family fun. Bring friends!
Who will benefit from this training?
Those who dream of learning to paint, artists experiencing “artist block”, business people who want to be more creative, teens who desire to find more purpose in art, designers, art collectors, and anyone who craves inspiration in their life! This unique method is taught by artist-instructors trained at Losina Art Center. Enroll now; workshop fills up fast.
Now taking reservations for:
Bring a friend and both pay $300
Cost includes paints and brushes that you will take home, tea, coffee, snacks. SAVE BY ENROLLING NOW! Pass the discount on to friends and family and come together for the unique experience. But hurry, our previous workshops were sold out!
Children age 11 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
It can take you years to learn to paint and you will spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on classes and supplies. Get the gift of artistic talent in ONE day.
I am not a beginner; I’ve taken painting classes. Is this workshop for me?
- This workshop is not only for beginners. Our method of training will activate your creative mode and you will begin to enjoy painting on your own. New artists after just one day of the right-brain training can paint with more freedom than many seasoned professionals. This is the best way to jump-start your natural artistic ability. Even professional artists enjoy this training, it gives them the unfamiliar experience of effortless painting, even virtuosity, and a greater clarity with their direction.
Will I be able to paint by myself after attending this workshop?
- With just one day’s training, a person with no previous artistic ability is capable to continue painting on their own and even teach this method to their friends. This right-hemispheric training provides the keys to the creative processes in the brain. Benefits go far beyond just art. Creative thinking ignited in this workshop catalyzes your ability to see innovative solutions and unexpected ways to improve your business or your relationships.
Won’t I get tired in 8 hours?
- When you work in the right-hemispheric mode, you do not feel fatigue. Right-brain mode is energizing; a person can work in it for many hours without getting tired – and not only be effective, but feel completely restored and fully rested after a long day at work. During the training you will experience an increase in stamina, inner balance, harmony, feel youthful and uplifted in your mood and self-esteem. You won’t feel worn out, on the contrary, you will actually have a boost of energy. Many say they were surprised when after the 8 hours of painting they felt rested as if after having been on vacation – they had so much positive emotions, relaxation and enjoyment.
Will you be opening other one-day workshops?
Yes, we will soon be offering “Learn to Draw in 1 Day” and other workshops. All of them are designed to awaken the right hemisphere of the brain. The results from just one day of this training at Losina Art Center (drawing, for example) will be exponentially higher than a regular 40-hour course of pencil drawing. Several new courses are coming up soon!
When I was a child I was told by my art teacher that I didn’t have artistic talent, so I never pursued painting. I am a little skeptical: should I try it now when I am 60?
When signing up for this workshop you don’t have to have any confidence in your artistic abilities. Even if you are convinced that you have no talent, you will discover that you can paint and the joy of awakening what has been dormant in you. In 8 hours you will disprove that life-long story.
To get your 50% off, register for the workshop HERE (or call 619-630-9278)
“I’m a senior in high school. I took this class because I used to do painting and drawing and I’ve been so busy lately that I wanted to get back to it. This workshop was so much fun! Totally opposite to what my mom and I expected it to be – that this would be a rigid art class teaching me some basics or something! But it was a great new experience for me, I feel it gave me everything I was looking for – it was really liberating and enlightening.” – Taylor, San Diego
“Before I came here I was trying to find my acting career in Los Angeles. I decided to come down here to do the program. It changed my life. I feel like I found my groove. It was a great experience!” – Blake P., Los Angeles
“I am retired and I had always been interested in art. I talked to my neighbor who had taken this workshop and she said it was fantastic. So I thought I’d try it too, and I loved it! I didn’t know that I could do all that!” – Alicia B., La Jolla
“My friend and I have taken the wine-and-art classes, and then more wine and art… I have several artists in my family so I decided to try real painting. I heard this workshop was really fun and I was anxious to try it, and I am so thankful to my friend for bringing me!“ – Pat, San Diego
“I am a retired registered nurse. This was a gift to me from my daughter. I put my life on hold to be here for one day. I am really enjoying it. It’s an excellent class. If you want to learn how to paint you should take it.” – Lilia W., San Diego
“My girlfriend took this workshop last month and she raved about it and told us about it and so we are here with my friend. It’s awesome.” – Nicole, San Diego
“I used to paint a lot but then I stopped and now I paint again because of you, guys.” - Gael, age 6, San Diego